Enjoy a day at the races with this gift package at one of 48 racecourses in the UK including exclusive admission and lunch/dinner for two.
The Day at the Races gift experience includes:
- exclusive admission badges
- lunch/dinner ( two to three course meal/ buffet/ dinner) in one of the racecourses restaurants
- most restaurants provide CCTV, betting facilities and reserve your table for the day
- Tote betting vouchers (depending on venue)
- 48 racecourses UK wide
- This gift experience package excludes premier and feature race meetings such as Grand Nationals, concert/music meetings, Festivals, Derbies and few race dates throughout the year (contact us for details)
- The gift experience Day at the Races for Two in the UK can only be used at the racecourses listed below
- You will need to book your date as far in advance as possible (please allow at least three weeks)
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking, however your badges might not arrive until three to five days prior to the meeting
- There is always the option to upgrade your package for premier and feature meetings.
- Please inform us if you require a vegetarian meal, disabled access or any other specifications.
The gift experience may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions. Please telephone the location in the afternoon on the day prior to the experience to ensure that the meeting is taking place.
Your day at the races can either be an afternoon meeting (starting around 11:30am) or an evening meeting (starting around 16:00pm). You can expect to watch six to seven races.
Non-paying guests cannot accompany you into the racecourse.
Almost all racecourses require a smart dress code. Please remember racecourses are often exposed to the elements - warm clothing is advised. You will receive a detailed dress code description with your tickets.
Bangor-on-Dee (Wrexham); Bath (Somerset); Beverley (East Yorkshire); Brighton (East Sussex)*; Carlisle (Cumbria)*; Cartmel (Cumbria)*; Catterick Bridge (North Yorkshire); Chepstow (Monmouthshire)*; Doncaster (Yorkshire); Exeter (Devon); Ffos Las (Carmarthenshire)*; Folkestone (Kent); Fontwell Park (West Sussex); Great Leighs (Essex); Great Yarmouth (Norfolk); Hereford (Herefordshire); Hexham (Northumberland)*; Huntingdon (Cambridgeshire); Kelso (Northumberland); Kempton Park (Middlesex); Leicester (Midlothian); Lingfield Park (Surrey)*; Ludlow (Shropshire); Market Rasen (Lincolnshire)* County Admission only; Musselburgh (East Lothian)*; Newbury (Berkshire)*; Newcastle (Northumberland)* Carvery Package; Newmarket (Suffolk)* Party Packs only; Newton Abbot (Devon); Nottingham (Nottinghamshire); Perth (Perthshire); Plumpton (East Sussex); Pontefract (West Yorkshire); Ripon (North Yorkshire); Salisbury (Wiltshire); Sedgefield (Durham); Southwell (Nottinghamshire); Stratford-on-Avon (Warwickshire); Taunton (Somerset); Thirsk (North Yorkshire); Towcester (Northamptonshire); Uttoxeter (Staffordshire); Warwick (Warwickshire); Wetherby (West Yorkshire); Wincanton (Somerset); Windsor (Berkshire); Wolverhampton (West Midlands); Worcester (Worcestershire)
* Restrictions may apply